THE PALADIN: DEFENDER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
As a holy knight and, divine spellcaster and crusader in the name of good and order, you need to be heavily armed and able to defend yourself. Epic Armoury’s Black Templar shield is the perfect choice for this; a semi-curved kite-shield inspired by 10th to 12th century Normans. Painted with a wooden texture patina overlaid with a black white black striping, metallic edge and a black stylized Maltese cross, this LARP shield will fit perfectly in the hands of a fearless crusader or even a faithful cleric.Wear the Crusader Shield left- or right-handed with the use of its versatile three leather arm straps on the back, secured through hard EVA foam for a reliable and solid grip made to last. Feel confident that this latex shield will withstand the continued abuse of a LARP with regular latex maintenance.
- ’The Paladins’ were the twelve foremost knights of the court of Charlemagne in French literature, just as ‘The Knights of the Round Table’ were in the English literature.
- A ‘Paladin’ is also a character class inDungeons & Dragonsfantasy roleplaying game
- Strong latex coating on hard EVA foam, which does not flex in combat
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Adjustable leather straps for a firm grip
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.