Silence. Perfect silence.
You use the silence as a cloak of armour, hiding and waiting for the perfect opportunity. You ready your Black Shuriken, ready to launch your deadly attack when the lord finally emerges from inside the keep. One quick flick of your wrist and the lord breathes his last, the Shuriken hitting its mark...and you vanish, leaving their guards bewildered and afraid.
Epic Armoury’s Black Shuriken is 12 cm diameter knife perfect for samurais and ninjas alike. The Black Shuriken has four handpainted blades, each detailed to look like sharp metal. Each of the blades is hooked, making it easy to fish the shuriken out of a pouch, bag or pocket and throw it without taking your eye off the target. With its low-fantasy style, match this throwing weapon with most Epic Armoury products and characters. Use it as a weapon or neat prop--whatever fits your needs!
Made from coreless durable closed cell foam and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that this throwing weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your kit.
- A traditional Japanese concealed weapon used for throwing
- Specifically a hira shuriken, or literally “flat sword hidden in user's hand”
- Used by samurai as a supplement to their arsenal, often used as a nuisance or distraction in battle
- Typically made out of expendable materials and items such as coins and tools
- Designed with a focus on throwing comfort and safety
- core less design
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Approved by the top LARP organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.