Here is the Behan breastplate, inspired by Behan Sabbah, a dark elf not exactly like the others. Of course, he had the soul of a humble assassin, but he preferred more to lead. Why get out of the bedrock of Alamut, under the hot desert sun, when you can use your big dirty tongue and control any human, orc or goblin to go do the dirty job. So why bother of going kill when you can command others to go get their hands dirty?
This stylish yet practical breastplate will fit many different outfit options.
- Thick Leather 9-10 oz / 4 mm
- Flexible Leather 5-6 oz / 2 mm (Straps)
- Antique Brass-plated Rivets & Buckles
- Medium: 32 to 38 inches – 81 cm to 97 cm
- Large: 38 to 44 inches – 97 cm to 112 cm
- X-large: 44 to 50 inches – 112 cm to 127 cm
- 2X-large : 50 to 56 inches – 127 cm to 142 cm
You can attach leather and metal pauldrons to this armor.
Handmade in Quebec, Canada by Les Artisans d’Azure