Pouncing into action, the feral warrior dashed out of the underbrush with the speed of the panther and the roar of a tiger. Summoning the might of the forest spirits and the anger of outraged ancestors, the battle shaman closed in on the invaders, daggers slashing through the air like the talons of the harpy eagle, ripping through the soldiers' thick uniforms like they were made of crumbling leaves. The warrior was a blur in the shadows and foliage, only barely visible in the midst of flowing leather, braids, and talismans. The swaying shape of a long leather battle skirt was the last thing the survivor saw before the forest warrior vanished once again back in the jungle, leaving only the wailing cries of the injured behind in the now oppressively silent woods.
This long battle skirt made of supple leather is an amazing LARP accessory that provides some leg protection, and add a significant amount of style to any barbarian warrior, shaman, or tribal ranger type character. A great addition to many characters, this accessory allows to draw some attention toward the lower body and to elongate the figure. Watch this skirt sway and flow around as you fight and swirl into combat.
- Thick leather 9-10 oz / 4 mm
- Leather 5-6 oz / 2mm
- Antique brass plated eyelets, rings, rivets, and buckles
- Supple leather 2-3 oz / 1mm
- Adjustable with a leather belt
- Battle worn finish
- Skirt Length : 23 inches / 58 cm
- Medium: 32 to 38 in / 81 to 96 cm
- Large: 38 to 44 in / 97 to 112 cm
- X-Large: 44 to 50 in / 112 to 127 cm
- 2X-Large: 50 to 56 in / 127 to 142 cm
- 3X-Large : 56 to 62 in / 142 to 157 cm
Handmade in Quebec, Canada, by Les Artisans d'Azure