The luxurious chamber had its window ajar, the evening breeze flowing inside and causing the ethereal curtains to fly quietly in the candle light. The pearly white sheets of the canopy bed resembled a romantic painting from which the painter knew no color but crimson. Dark patch in the room, the artist of this tragic scene was standing near the bed, watching the warm red paint finishing to spread on the canvas of the bedding. He was holding in his glove a single black spiny rose, which he tenderly placed on the forever silent throat of his last masterpiece.
This luxurious hood doubled with floral patterned fabric is an amazing LARP accessories that will perfectly suit any vampire, assassin, gentlemen burglar, shady noble or fancy thief character.
- Vegetable leather 5-6 oz / 2mm
- Supple black leather
- Antique brass-plated rivets, buckles, and eyelets
- Polyester (Strasbourg-Flora)
- Doubled leather hood
- Made as part of our Assassin set
- Can be fixed on the collar of a leather armor (additonal eyelets might be necessary depending on the armor model)
Handmade in Quebec, Canada by Les Artisans d'Azure