A lightning strike in the distance, while rain falls on the man's hood. Thunder resonates in the forest as the scoundrel moves forward through the thick vegetation, the sound of his steps impossible to hear through the storm. In the clearing, a guard waits, taking refuge under a lonely tree, protecting a tent lighted by a single lantern. Here is his target. Sneaking out of the woods, the man-hunter approaches the guard, invisible in the night thanks to the dark color of his armor. In a fluid motion, he draws his pair of short swords, and steel shine into the night, ending the watchmen's life before he can even draw his own sword. Now, nothing can get in the way of the scoundrel's vengeance...
Our popular Scoundrel Armor is revisited with this version for optimal comfort and robustness, perfect for LARPing events. The addition of articulated slats around the belly allows better freedom of movement, while keeping the impressive look of the original armor. With its soft leather hood and the pair of dorsal scabbards, you'll get the perfect look for any assassin, rogue or scout LARP character!
- Thick leather 9-10 oz / 4 mm
- Buffalo leather 5-6 oz / 2 mm
- Soft leather 2-3 oz / 1 mm
- Antique brass-plated rivet, eyelets, and buckles
- Medium: 32 to 38 inches – 81 cm to 97 cm
- Large: 38 to 44 inches – 97 cm to 112 cm
- Xlarge: 44 to 50 inches – 112 cm to 127 cm
- 2Xlarge : 50 to 56 inches – 127 cm to 142 cm
- Scabbards are removable
- All pieces are adjustable
Handmade in Quebec, Canada by Les Artisans d'Azure.