She emptied the vial in one gulp, some of the elixir dripping at the corner of her mouth as she is taken by violent spasms, born of disgust and sheer pain. The vial shatters in her grasp as she feels the liquid pump inside her veins, filling her with alchemical power her body can barely handle. In the distance, a creature charges in her direction, roaring into the night, its fangs glistering with venom. She slowly reaches for her belt, her bloody fingers pulling out a second vial from her belt. No time to hesitate...this isn't the moment for moderation.
This multipurpose belt is a gem of versatility. Combining three easy to access pouches closed by straps, openings to carry a set of vials, a dagger scabbard and rings to attach other items, this is the perfect accessory to complete an alchemist, poisonner or apothicary costume.
- Brown leather 5-6 oz / 2mm
- Brass-plated antique rivets, eyelets, rings and buckles.
- 5 ml plastic vials (5)
- Supports 3 pouches closed by straps
- Includes openings for 5 vials, as well as a set of plastic vials.
- 4 metal rings on the belt allow to attach various items around the waist
- Includes a dagger scabbard adjustable with a leather lacing.
- Small / Medium / Large : adjustable for 28in to 50in waistline
- X-Large / 2X-Large : adjustable for 38in to 60in waistline
Made in Canada by les Artisans d'Azure