The most formidable spells require a focus made from an object of meaning. As a wizard, a Wizard Robe and staff are your focus of choice. As your delicate fingers wrap tightly around the staff’s grip, it grows hot and fills with potent magic.
The Wizard Robe you wear billows out, fluttering with the buildup of power. You being to weave together complex spells beyond your normal grasp.
Epic Armoury’s Wizard Robe is a knee-length, long-sleeved robe with an impressive hood designed to add a mysterious feel to the practitioners of the Magic Arts. Reaching from the head to the mid-calf, this robe is designed to protect you from the elements while adding a rich appearance. The robe is made from velveteen, and embellished with a polyester satin trim.
Wear this robe open in the front or closed with the use of two golden metal chains along the chest. Robes are great garments for spell casters or intellectuals, and the Wizard Robe is a detailed layer that especially fits a wide range of magical characters.
Available in sizes X-Small/Small, Medium/Large and X-Large; and colours Epic Black and Epic Black/Gold.
- Magicians are common figures in works of fantasy literature and games, and have also shown up in historical myths and legends
- Wizard robes can be a sign of a magician’s magical alignment, such as in The Lord of the Rings or the Dragonlance Dungeons and Dragons setting
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- Mostly made of cotton
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
This velveteen product is soft to the touch, softer and lighter and with more flow than real velvet. This material also has a “wrong” and “right” side, whereas only the outside of the garment appears plush.
Machine wash at 30°C / 86°F. Wash separately the first time and with similar colours afterwards. Do not Tumble Dry, but allow to air dry while hanging.