You struggle to keep your feet as the last of your fellow soldiers falls next to you, felled by the might of the undead skeletons. Most of your squad wielded swords--very ineffective against the bone fiends--but you’ve been lucky.
Your Steel Mace smashes through the enemy, and you clear an exit, despite your exhaustion. You might just survive this encounter, yet.
Epic Armoury’s Steel Mace is a 95 cm long latex mace inspired by historical medieval weapons. The mace has five long flanges along the 30 cm head, each featuring a speared spike and a separate spike at the top. A 10 cm handle at the end of the steel coloured and grooved staff is wrapped in black split-leather to provide a comfortable grip.
Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you need for a reliable, unique costume.
- Flange would have been designed to penetrate armour
- Maces were first designed to cause harm without penetrating armour due to the force of their blows
- Large knobs in a mace would have added weight to add more bludgeoning damage
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.