You’re not very good with a gun. Missing an eye, your aim is terrible! That’s why you rely instead on your Ripper Chainsaw.
This recycled masterpiece keeps all of your enemies at bay--with just one clean sweep you’re free to be on your way (regardless of whether or not you can see the path).
The Dark Moon Ripper Chainsword is a 60 cm LARP weapon crafted to look like a modified chainsaw welded inside a sword casing. We all know that when the world ends, you’ve got to get creative with your weapons! The one-handed handle is shaped and painted to look like coiled metal, accommodating a firm, comfortable grip, protected by a dangerously bladed handguard.
Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core, and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want for your post-apocalyptic inspired kit.
- An example of a weapon you might find after the world-as-we-know-it ends
- Designed with the understanding that even a cool zombie-killing chainsaw eventually runs out of gas--but can still be very useful
- Used as protection when you’ve inevitably run out of bullets for your gun
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.