THE MOST VILE OF THEM ALL
Epic Effects’ Malignant Goblin Mask is a full Goblin Mask with a cruel and mischievous feel, repulsive to civilized people. This mask has a classic goblin's distinct features: a long pointed and slightly crooked nose with large nostrils, distinct pointed ears, and heavily textured skin. With multiple warts and moles as well as serrations, scars and marked furrows on the skull, this mask maintains a menacingly feel while also appearing realistic.
The mask is very open, making it possible for bearded individuals to also wear this mask, which adds a unique spin to the typical goblin look. This has the added benefit of leaving room for the wearer to speak and be heard properly, and allows a much larger range of expressions. The mask is made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. The mask is a large fit made with good room for breathing and ventilation, thus improving comfort with extended wear. The look and style of the mask can be modified by highlighting it with Epic Effects' Water Based Make-Up from event to event.
- Goblins first appeared in stories during the Middle Ages
- Typically described as small, greedy creatures with magical abilities
- English word, “goblin” is first recorded in the 14th century
- One of our bestsellers!
- Size inside circumference: 57-59 cm
- Thick 100% natural high-quality latex skin
- Clear, fine details
- Excellent fit, modelled on a living person
- Expressive face with open mouth for better life and speech
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
- This product is handmade and hand-painted and therefore unique. As a result, when compared with similar item numbers, this product can have natural deviations in pattern, colour and shape, which are not considered defects or faults.
After each use, wash the inside of the mask with a damp sponge or cloth with a mild detergent to remove the natural oils from your skin. After drying, dust it lightly with baby powder.
Additionally, this Epic Effects Latex mask requires Epic Armory Silicone spray to help keep the latex flexible and to protect the mask against dirt, wear and tear. Spray the silicone directly on your mask and work it into the entire surface with a cloth.
Store the mask on a Styrofoam head or stuff it with plastic garbage bags to retain its shape.