Your Small Elven Ears hear the rustle of footsteps behind you. A smile crosses your delicate lips as you realize a stranger is attempting to sneak up on someone as lithe and alert as you. You are the kindred of the immortals, having honed your skills for hundreds of years. No normal mortal being can surprise you.
“Come out of hiding,” you call over your shoulder. “I know you are there.”
Again your Small Elven Ears pick up the faintest noise, and as you hear the ‘thwap!’ of an archer’s bow, you spin and dodge the incoming arrow. It appears some lesser creature is about to receive an important lesson about attacking an elf as powerful as you.
Epic Armoury’s Elven Ears Small are prosthetic ears molded in a classic pointed shape, a common sigil of the mythological elf. These latex ears add 4 cm to the human ear at the helix, and are as smooth and elegant as an elven ear should be. The ears are modelled to cover and form-fit over the outer ear of a child, allowing for plenty of surface area in which to securely and safely glue the latex to the wearer’s skin.
The Elven Ears prosthetic is made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive.
The Package contains instructions in English.
These Elven Ears are unpainted, but can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
Available in Small, perfect for children and smaller ears.
- Originally a creation of Germanic mythology and folklore
- Has been considered to be a magical creature with supernatural beauty, but this definition has varied throughout history
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s 20th century writings on the “Middle Earth Elf” has influenced how elves are seen today in the high-fantasy genre
- Excellent fit, as the prosthetics are modeled on real people
- Designed with large contact surfaces for a more durable and easy fit
- Slim edges for a more believable blend
- Unpainted to allow easy customization by you
- Attachable straight from the box following step-by-step instructions in English
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.