Time to Step up to the Plate
Dark Moon’s Blue Barbed Wire Bat is a foam baseball bat that has been given a rather formidable upgrade. Designed to look like a wooden bat painted blue with barbed wire wrapped around its end, this is the ultimate weapon for a post-apocalyptic fighter. Whether you’re instilling fear in the hearts of your minions, or taking out hordes of zombies, ol’ slugger has got your back.
This 80 cm long Barbed Wire Bat has a 17 cm handle wrapped in soft split-leather, and also features the typical baseball bat knob at the end. The rest of the bat is hand painted blue with faded colouring, with metallic strands of wire and flexible barbs around the end.
Made from durable closed cell foam around a 10 mm solid fibreglass rod and finished with a strong latex coating, this bat will be a great addition at your next Live Action Role Play (LARP) or horror costume.
For Hitting More than Home Runs
- An example of a weapon you might find after the world-as-we-know-it ends
- Used as protection when you’ve inevitably run out of bullets
- Many modern bats are made from aluminum and are capable of hitting a ball harder and faster than a wooden bat
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.