The massive glaciers stood in the silent winter night, like the forgotten cathedrals of ancient nameless heathen gods. Forgotten, but not by all. Iskra, princess of the valley, was secretly a worshipper of the ancient faith, a servant of the faceless moutain gods. Protected from the cold by a thick wool coat and the warm fur inside of her large leather belt, the princess was guiding a lamb between the glaciers, its bleats resonating in the night. She was holding a dagger of eternal ice, eager to find the throat of this new sacrifice.
With its vegetable leather structure and its handmade stitchings, this wide belt is as resilient as it is comfortable, while also gracefully cinching the waist. The addition of fur border and colorful ribons provides this piece with an additional touch of refinement, without compromising on its practicity. Its delicate finish and gorgeous appearance will greatly enhance any LARP costume, may it be for a mountain queen, a nordic princess, a winter witch or a fancy sorceress.
- Vegetable leather 8-9 oz / 4mm
- Supple leather 2-3 oz / 1mm
- Rabbit fur
- Rivets, buttons, eyelets and decorations in brass plated metal
- Easy to adust by yourself, unlike a corset
- X-Small : 24 to 26 inches / 60 to 66 cm
- Small : 27 to 29 inches / 69 to 74 cm
- Medium : 30 to 33 inches / 76 to 84 cm
- Large : 34 to 37 inches / 86 to 94 cm
- X-Large : 38 to 42 inches / 96 to 107 cm
Handmade in Quebec, Canada, by Les Artisans d'Azure