The street is a hard place to conduct business, but it’s a way of life you’ve become very good at keeping. You have a reputation as one of the deadliest rogues in the city, with knife skills to rival even the King of Thieves. He’s actually a close friend of yours.
Those who don’t know any better think you are simply a pretty face, and those poor ol’ saps usually don’t escape with coin left in their purse.
Epic Armoury’s Rogue Corset is a leather underbust designed to protect the abdomen while making you look and feel confident surviving the cut throat streets. The corset’s fit is highly adjustable thanks to the leather cord lacing down the back, as well as the canvas straps along the sides, shoulders, and along the front. The leather bodice is embellished with canvas accents against the full-grain leather. With regular leather care, you can expect the Rogue Corset to last a long time. Use this corset to create an intimidating statement or add some interest to your kit.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and X-Large; and in colours Black/Brown and Brown/Beige.
- Typically used as an undergarment through history, made from fabric and bone
- Metal corsets were invented during the 16th century, the closest historical evidence of women’s corsets being used as potential armour
- Corset armour has gained popularity through fiction and fantasy literature
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Top-grain leather fittings
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.