The street is a hard place to conduct business, but it’s a way of life you’ve become very good at keeping. Two coppers jingle in the pouch hanging from your Broad Belt, but by the end of the day you’re determined to increase the lot to a gold or two. A good card game and a poor ol’ sap is all it takes.
On your way to your regular spot you pass a lovely lady in a fine dress. You may be a ruffian, but with your candid smile you give the lady a tip of your fanciful top hat. She looks flattered, which is a good distraction...because now you’ve got a silver to add to the copper in your pouch.
This bestselling Epic Armoury Broad Belt is a hefty leather belt fitted with D-rings for attaching additional equipment. The belt is made from two connected parallel leather pieces and adjustable braces at the front and back. The belt’s rim is stitched with a leather cord, adding rural detailing that gives life to your costume. Fasten the belt by securing its two 70 cm long belt tongues over a heavy leather plate on the front, locked in place by two rounded, brass belt buckles.ss belt buckles
This Broad Belt is low-fantasy with a tough, but stylish look that can be used with a variety of characters and settings.
Available in Brown and Black, and sizes Medium and Large.
- Belts have been documented for male clothing since the Bronze Age between 3200–600 B.C.
- More commonly a male fashion item, with the exception of the Middle Ages
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Brass buckles
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.