The sword sits in the baldric hanging down from your shoulder, faithful to its master despite the challenges. It has been a long and dusty road--and your uniform down to your Fencing Shirt is covered in dirt and grime--but that sword has remained at your side through it all.
As your infantry unit comes to a halt, there is the tension one always feels before the fight. You resist the anxiety, because the moment you step into battle all of that must fade away. It will be you fighting alongside your fellow soldiers, and it will be the sword hanging in your trusted baldric that keeps you alive.
The Epic Armoury Fencing Shirt is a loose roguish garment made from soft cotton and designed for both comfort and style. It falls just under the hip, and is fitted with a high collar at the neck and laced with a cotton cord through brass eyelets. The sleeves are designed to give a full, loose look often associated with swashbucklers, pirates and musketeers of the Renaissance. Tie the sleeves at the wrists to keep them out of the way.
The style is moderate and can be used with a great variety of character styles. Match with other Epic Armoury clothes and armours to create your personalized look.
Available in White & Black, and sizes 6-10 Years, Small, Medium, Large/X-Large, XX-Large, 3X-Large, and 4X-Large.
- Shirts began as a form of undergarments for men in the 7th-10th centuries
- Considered more of a Renaissance-era fashion for men with its billowy sleeves
- Traditionally worn as an underlayer beneath a doublet or vest
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- 100% natural materials
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.